Tuesday 6 December 2011

Today I'm grateful for...

  • A much needed lie in and getting up at nearly 10:00 am
  • Cosy cardigans and stylish yet comfortable boots
  • A random conversation with a stranger which brightened up a boring wait in a slow moving queue
  • A free mince pie to go with my Christmas coffee
  • Good news from my friends and family
  • Twinkling lights and beautifully decorated houses
  • The fact that my pesky cold seems to be on the way out (fingers crossed!)
  • A three day working week (I've been on holiday yesterday and today), then a full weekend off! :-) To say I'm excited may be a little understatement!!
What are you grateful for today? Drop me a line and let me know...can't wait to hear from you!

'Til next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm greatfull for enjoying a scented candle (trying to warm my hands with it :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful to finally be done with a loooooong day of work. And having a cute warm apartment to come home to.

    ReplyDelete