Thursday 5 August 2010

My day: short but (pretty) sweet

Now, this is going to be rather rushed...I'm due to go out in an hour, and I haven't yet had the shower which I've been intending to have all day!! And it's been quite a lazy day too...I slept in a bit, had a driving lesson, helped my sister with her paper round and then spent the afternoon chilling...mainly messing around on the net and watching a DVD. Never mind, I suppose...I'll be signing off in a mo, and my going out this evening is for a great cause. Not only will I get to spend time with some of my best friends, my activities this evening should help contribute towards one of my Operation August goals. Yay!!

And that's your lot for today...promise I'll be back with something longer and hopefully more coherent tomorrow!! :-) Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment