Wednesday 25 August 2010

I heart it...

As a blogger for over a year, I've spent many a moment not just reading the words that fellow bloggers write, but also losing myself in the beauty of some of the pictures that they've shared. Some are their own photographs; snapshots that will forever capture a special moment in their lives but others are images they've found elsewhere. So then I wonder: "Where do they uncover such amazing images?" And luckily some of those blogs gave this curious girl an answer...they came from we heart it. For the uninitiated, this is a site full of "inspiring images and videos" which allows you to create an online album (or heart) and lets you add pictures/videos to it just by clicking on them. Now, as I've previously said, I have been aware of the site for a while, but have never properly got into it...until today. Whilst I was a bit slow to get started, after that I found many amazing images, and was really keen to share some with you today. But unfortunately,Blogger is refusing to play ball and upload my pictures so I guess we'll all just have to wait a little longer!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

So I suppose I'll end with a question (or two!!) instead. Are you a fan of weheartit? Where have you discovered your favourite images? It'd be great to hear from you :-)

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I had no idea about this website, thanks Jules :) I most definitely ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete