Sunday 29 November 2009

Tagged: 10 Things

A few days ago, Brittany over at Sweet, Sassy and oh so Classy shared a list of 10 things that made her happy, and tagged all her followers to do the same. So without further ado, here's my list:

  1. Spending time with my fantastic family and friends
  2. Shopping!!
  3. Not having to get up early at the weekend
  4. Having a nice class to cover when I'm working
  5. The "buzz" I get when an idea or piece of knowledge really clicks with a student
  6. My friends N and M's baby H...he's 10 months old and getting cuter every day! :-)
  7. Starbucks' flavoured lattes and skinny muffins/cakes
  8. Drinking and dancing with my girls on a night out
  9. My friends' L and G's wedding a week today... can't wait!
  10. 3 weeks of work left till Christmas...that means only 15 working days! (well 14, because I've got the day after the wedding off :-) )

So, how about you? What makes you happy?? Looking forward to reading your lists!

1 comment: