Friday 11 September 2009

I'm still here!

I've been wondering what to write for a bit now, because there's been a lot of work related crapness in my life over the past few days and I really didn't want to vent it in a post on here. I know getting it out can be a good thing, but I've been so shocked, upset and angry at various points since Monday night that I didn't want to write something so negative. So I've waited until now (well, admittedly I was going to post earlier today but...!)

Luckily today there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. The person who holds the power to help me out with my situation has been in touch and I have a plan of action for the interim period while things are getting sorted!

And now because it's late and I'm getting a headache, I'm off to bed...but I'll be back soon. There's no getting rid of me that easily!

3 comments:

  1. hi jules! yes, i too hope everything works out. have great (and relaxing) weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew !!!! Tough lives... I am sure you will figure everything out, teachers alwayz do....

    http://10pintsandacurry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete