Monday 10 August 2009

New Netbook and (practically) New Blog!

I'm sitting here typing this post on my new netbook, which I bought today. The thought of buying one has been at the back of my mind for quite a while as my old laptop has had a great deal of problems and is extremely bulky (as far as laptops go!), and today, I was in Aldi of all places, where I spotted this one. After some initial internet connection issues, it seems to be shaping up to be a great buy (fingers crossed!) and I'm loving the prospect of the freedom being wireless will give me!

Getting this netbook has also given me the final push I needed to restart this blog. I started it full of good intentions, meaning to update every day, but it soon fell by the wayside. But now the combination of being off work for the long summer holidays, plus the potential to blog anywhere means that I'm hopefully now right back on track!

So what to expect from this blog?? Well, as my blog already says, I'll be writing about absolutely everything and anything! I'll be posting about my life, and what I get up to. I love shopping and fashion, so there will be some posts related to these topics, but that's not my main focus. Although I love girlie things, it doesn't mean I don't have my serious side and that I don't have strong opinions on a range of issues. If something moves me, I'll write about it! In a nutshell, this blog is, as the title states, a collection of my "jottings" on (maybe) every topic under the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment